Self Managed Super Funds (SMSF) auditing services
At Reliance Auditing Services, we work closely with all professional accounting bodies in relation to the requirements and standards relevant to SMSF audits to recognise and adopt best practices.
- We adopt and practice a ‘one point of contact’ philosophy.
- We go further to understand your business and your needs.
- We audit with a ‘hands-on’ approach to ensure our work is of the highest quality standards.
- We assist you by providing solutions to technical issues.
- We communicate effectively to provide a ‘no surprises’ approach.
- We provide you with assistance and support so that you can incorporate these systems within your organisation.
As a registered company auditor and an accredited SMSF auditor, Reliance Auditing Services possess the required capabilities and competencies to conduct a compliance audit of an SMSF, including full knowledge and application of the relevant legislation.
PERTH HEAD OFFICE
Level 3, 72 Kings Park Road
West Perth WA 6005
PO Box 767, West Perth WA 6872 Australia
PO Box 670
North Melbourne VIC 3051