SMSF AUDITING SERVICES
At Reliance Auditing Services, we work closely with all professional accounting bodies in relation to the requirements and standards relevant to SMSF audits to recognise and adopt best practices.
EXTERNAL AUDIT & ASSURANCE SERVICES
At Reliance Auditing Services, we specialise in providing exceptional independent external audit and assurance service. We aim to create a unique and edifying experience for our clients built on trust.
Reliance Auditing Services specialises in audit of self-managed superannuation funds.
Reliance Auditing Services is a specialist auditing services firm with offices in Perth and Melbourne, Australia.
As a registered company auditor and an SMSF accredited auditor, Reliance Auditing Services possess the required capabilities and competencies to conduct a compliance audit of an SMSF, including full knowledge and application of the relevant legislation.
- We offer over 20 years’ experience in audit and assurance services.
- Our auditors are specialised in SMSF and current on latest legislation changes.
- All work is performed in Australia by locally qualified CAs and CPAs.
- We are QA (Quality Assurance) approved service providers by the Australian Taxation office.
We believe in providing our clients with the highest level of service by assigning the right people with adequate knowledge and experience.
Our audit experience extends over a wide range of businesses and organisations, including but not limited to industrial, consumer, retail and not-for-profits.
For more information in relation to audit of SMSF, please click here.
External audit and assurance services
Our external audit team is led by a registered company auditor specialising in providing exceptional independent external audit and assurance services including:
- Audit of financial reports: both statutory and non-statutory for:
– Small to large companies
– Not-for-profit organisations
– Managed Investment Schemes
– Aged Care and APCS
- Audit of Managed Investment Scheme compliance plans
- Audit of Australian Financial Services Licence
- Audit of recoverable outgoings
- Audit of grant acquittals statements
- Review engagements
- Due diligence engagements
- Agreed Upon procedures of engagements
Other service offering includes:
- One-off preparation of IFRS compliant financial statements
- Technical support
- Accounting advice
- Ad-hoc training of Australian Accounting Standards
For more information in relation to audit and assurance services, please click here.
Read Latest Updates
With effect from 1 July 2020, if you are under 67 years of age at any time in a financial year, you may be able to make a non-concessional contribution up to three times the annual non-concessional contribution cap in that financial year depending on your Total...
Auditing Standard ASA 510 requires that the auditor shall obtain sufficient and appropriate audit evidence about whether the opening balances in the financial statements of a SMSF contain misstatements that could materially affect the current period’s financial report...
Significant changes have been introduced by the (APESB) about the limitation of services an SMSF Auditor can provide. The APES 110 guide states that "An SMSF Auditor cannot conduct an Audit on a set of Special Purpose Financial Statements where the auditor, staff for...
PERTH HEAD OFFICE
Level 3, 72 Kings Park Road
West Perth WA 6005
PO Box 767, West Perth WA 6872 Australia
PO Box 670
North Melbourne VIC 3051